11. ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS FROM EXECUTIVE SESSION.
12. RECEIPT OF PUBLIC TESTIMONY ON PROPOSAL TO AMEND
SECTION 27.20 ET AL., TITLE 14, CCR, RE: 2009-2010 RECREATIONAL
GROUNDFISH FISHING. (Note: The adoption hearing is scheduled for November 14,
2008, in Huntington Beach.)
13. RECEIPT OF PUBLIC TESTIMONY ON PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO
(A) PROPOSAL TO REPEAL SECTION 241 AND AMEND SECTION 245, TITLE 14, CCR, RE: AQUACULTURE DISEASE CONTROL REGULATIONS. (Note: The adoption hearing is scheduled for November 14, 2008, in Huntington Beach.)
(B) PROPOSAL TO AMEND SECTION 243, TITLE 14, CCR, RE: TAKE OF WILD BROODSTOCK FOR AQUACULTURE PURPOSES. (Note: The adoption hearing is scheduled for November 14, 2008, in Huntington Beach.)
14. DISCUSSION OF REQUEST FOR A STATUTORY AND/OR REGULATION CHANGE TO THE COMMERCIAL ROCK CRAB PERMIT PROVISIONS (SECTION 125, TITLE 14, CCR): PERMISSION TO TEND TRAPS IN CASE OF ILLNESS.
Motion and Vote
15. POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF REQUEST OF DAN YOAKUM FOR RENEWAL OF HIS EXPERIMENTAL GEAR PERMIT X-1865.
16. POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PUBLISH NOTICE OF COMMISSION INTENT TO AMEND SECTION 300, TITLE 14, CCR, RE: EARLY SPRING APPRENTICE TURKEY HUNT.
17. RECEIPT OF DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES AND DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME REPORT: RISKS AND OPTIONS TO REDUCE RISKS TO FISHERY AND WATER SUPPLY USES OF THE SACRAMENTO/SAN JOAQUIN DELTA, PURSUANT TO REQUIREMENT OF AB 1200 (LAIRD).
18. ANNOUNCEMENT OF FUTURE MEETINGS.
*1. These facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please contact California Relay Service at 1 (800) 735-2929 (TT) or 1 (800) 735-2922 (Voice) and ask them to contact the California Fish and Game Commission at (916) 653-4899.
*2. The Commission may break for lunch at approximately 12:00 noon.
*3. The public is encouraged to comment on any item on the agenda. In order for the Commission to adequately consider public comments, the public is requested to submit written comments no later than ten days prior to the meeting. Written comments received fewer than ten days preceding the meeting will be submitted to the Commission at the meeting; however, Commission staff is unable to deliver material received one day before and on the day of the meeting to the Commissioners when the meeting is not in Sacramento. Please send your comments to be received no later than two days before the meeting. If you decide to speak at the Commission meeting, please begin by giving your name and affiliation (if any) and the number of people
represented by your organization. Then tell the Commission your concerns in five minutes or less. Time allotted for each agenda item depends upon the number of speakers for each item and the length of the agenda. The Commission is interested in your views; don't worry about how to say them. If several people have spoken, try not to be repetitious. If there are several with the same concerns, please try to appoint a spokesperson. The Commission is particularly interested in the specific reasons you are for or against a proposal because the Commission's decision needs to be based on specific reasons. If you would like to present handouts/written material to the Commission at the meeting, please provide eight (8) copies.