AGENDA THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE CONSIDERED IN A DIFFERENT ORDER PURSUANT TO THE DETERMINATION OF THE DELTA ISB CHAIR. TIMES LISTED ON THE AGENDA ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DELTA ISB, ALL ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS AGENDA, WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESSLY LISTED FOR ACTION, MAY BE DELIBERATED UPON AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ACTION.
November 17, 2017: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST
1. Welcome and Declarations
2. Delta ISB Chair's Report and Business Matters
3. Delta Lead Scientist Report
4. Council Chair and Executive Officer Report
5. Discussion: Water Quality Thematic Review
6. Status of the Delta Monitoring Enterprise Review
restoration for the benefit of native fishes by Dr. Stacy Sherman (DFW) B. Panel Discussion on the Fish Restoration Program and Tidal Wetland
Restoration Monitoring Panelists include Dr. Stacy Sherman (DFW), Dr. Rosemary Hartman (DFW), Ms. Heather Swinney (FWS), Dr. Erik Loboschefsky (DWR), and Dr. Ramona Swenson (ESA). Click here for the profiles of the panelists.
3:15 pm ~ 15 Minute Break
9. Status of the One-Page Summary Sheets for Delta ISB Reviews