California Coastal Commission
3. ADMINISTRATIVE PERMIT APPLICATIONS. See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
a. Application No. 1-07-50 (California Dept. of Fish & Game, Del Norte Co.) Application of California Dept of Fish & Game for Oregon Silverspot Butterfly Experimental Habitat Improvement Pilot Project, at 5 sites within Pacific Shores subdivision, near Fort Dick, Del Norte County. (JB-E)
4. DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S REPORT. Report by Deputy Director on permit waivers, emergency permits, immaterial amendments & extensions, LCP matters not requiring public hearings, and on comments from the public. For specific information contact the Commission's San Francisco office at (415) 904-5260.
5. CONSENT CALENDAR (removed from Regular Calendar). See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
6. NEW APPEALS. See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
a. Appeal No. A-2-PAC-07-22 (Pacifica Beach LLC, Pacifica) Appeal by Nancy Merchant, Patrick Rentsch & Roberta Schuler from decision of City of Pacifica granting permit with conditions to Pacifica Beach, LLC for construction of 9 unit 3-story condominium building with 10,575 sq.ft. subterranean parking garage, at 1567 Beach Blvd, Pacifica, San Mateo County. (ME-SF)
7. DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S REPORT. Report by Deputy Director on permit waivers, emergency permits, immaterial amendments & extensions, LCP matters not requiring public hearings, and on comments from the public. For specific information contact the Commission's Eureka office at (707) 445-7833.
8. CONSENT CALENDAR (removed from Regular Calendar). See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
9. NEW APPEALS. See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
a. Appeal No. A-1-CRC-08-004 (Baugh (dba Development Consultants, Inc), Crescent City) Appeals by Commissioners Wan and Reilly and Kirk Roberts and Natalie Fahning from decision by City of Crescent City granting permit with conditions to Randy Baugh/Development Consultants, Inc. for construction of Coasta Norte mixed-use development, consisting of 98,755 sq. ft. floor area 35-ft. high 3-story building containing unspecified mix of 44 residential units to condominium, timeshares, and vacation rentals, 1,500-sq.ft. medical/professional office, and 700-sq.ft. sales office, with 62-space, sub-surface off-street parking structure, at 200 "A" Street, Crescent City, Del Norte County. (JB-E)
10. COASTAL PERMIT APPLICATIONS. See AGENDA CATEGORIES. Attention: Items appearing in this section of the agenda may be moved to the Consent Calendar for this area by the Executive Director when, prior to taking up the Consent Calendar, staff and the applicant are in agreement on the staff recommendation. If an item is moved to the Consent Calendar it will be processed in the same manner as other Consent Calendar items (See AGENDA CATEGORIES) except that if that item is subsequently removed from the Consent Calendar by a vote of three or more commissioners, the item will be acted upon at the meeting in the order in which it originally appears on this Meeting Notice and in the manner Coastal Permit Applications are processed. The purpose of this procedural change is to expedite the Commission's coastal development permit process.
a. Appeal No. A-1-HUM-05-41 (Kable, Humboldt Co.) Appeal by Michael Seeber from decision of County of Humboldt granting permit with conditions to Phillip Kable to construct 1,600 sq. ft. 20 ft. high single family home and adjust land division to reduce required setback from wetlands, at 1401 Peninsula Drive, Manila, Humboldt County. (MBK-E)
Future Meetings: The next meetings of the Coastal Commission will be April 9-11 in Santa Barbara and May 7-9 in Los Angeles or Orange County.
See future agenda items (these are items submitted to the Coastal Commission and could be scheduled on future meeting agendas).