The phone number will only be in service during the meeting.
This has been updated at 6:45 p.m., Wednesday, July 7, 2010.
3. GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT. Public comments will be heard at 9 a.m. for no more than 30 minutes. For attendees who are unable to attend the early comment period, there will be a second comment period prior to or after the lunch break. Agenda items will begin or resume after public comment.
3.5. COMMISSION FIELD TRIP. The Commission will take a field trip to view Lawson’s Landing in Dillon Beach, Marin County beginning at approximately 10 AM. The Commission would reconvene at approximately 2 PM. Because space will be extremely limited, members of the public may follow in their private vehicles. For more information please call the North Central office at (415) 904-5260
4. ENFORCEMENT REPORT. Report by Chief of Enforcement on Statewide Enforcement Program. (LAH-SF)
5. Commission Cease and Desist Order No. CCC-10-CD-06 (Chris Shake, The Fish Hopper Restaurant, The Cannery Row Co., Monterey, Monterey Co.) Public hearing and Commission action on proposed Cease and Desist Order directing Chris Shake, Fish Hopper Restaurant, and Cannery Row Co. to cease and desist from maintaining unpermitted development, including 8 halogen flood lights in location affecting marine resources within Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, at the Fish Hopper Restaurant, 700 Cannery Row, Monterey, Monterey County (APN 001-011-008). (BLS-SF) [POSTPONED]
6. Commission Restoration Order No. CCC-10-RO-05 (Chris Shake, The Fish Hopper Restaurant, The Cannery Row Co., Monterey, Monterey Co.) Public hearing and Commission action on proposed Restoration Order directing Chris Shake, Fish Hopper Restaurant, and Cannery Row Co. to restore site, including removal of 8 halogen flood lights in location affecting marine resources within Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, at the Fish Hopper Restaurant, 700 Cannery Row, Monterey, Monterey County (APN 001-011-008). (BLS-SF) [POSTPONED]
7. DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S REPORT. Report by Deputy Director on permit waivers, emergency permits, immaterial amendments & extensions, LCP matters not requiring public hearings, and on comments from the public. For specific information contact the Commission's Ventura office at (805) 585-1800.
a. University of California Santa Barbara Notice of Impending Development De Minimis No. 2-10 (Building 407 Demolition). Public hearing and action on Notice of Impending Development by University of California, Santa Barbara to demolition of 2,500 sq.ft., 2-story building (Building 407) and excavation, sampling, removal, disposal of approximately 225 cu.yds. of petroleum contaminated soil on site at disposal facility; and revegetate site with primarily native plant species for purpose of erosion control pursuant to submitted erosion control plan located on Main Campus of University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County. (ADB-V)
8. CONSENT CALENDAR (removed from Regular Calendar). See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
9. COASTAL PERMIT APPLICATIONS. See AGENDA CATEGORIES. Attention: Items appearing in this section of the agenda may be moved to the Consent Calendar for this area by the Executive Director when, prior to taking up the Consent Calendar, staff and the applicant are in agreement on the staff recommendation. If an item is moved to the Consent Calendar it will be processed in the same manner as other Consent Calendar items (See AGENDA CATEGORIES) except that if that item is subsequently removed from the Consent Calendar by a vote of three or more commissioners, the item will be acted upon at the meeting in the order in which it originally appears on this Meeting Notice and in the manner Coastal Permit Applications are processed. The purpose of this procedural change is to expedite the Commission's coastal development permit process.
a. Application No. 4-09-011 (Goleta Sanitary District, Santa Barbara Co., Santa Barbara Co.) Application of Goleta Sanitary District for major upgrade to Goleta Sanitary District Wastewater Treatment Plant to add secondary treatment system, including: (1) conversion of existing 57,400 sq.ft. ac. solids stabilization basin to primary effluent flow equalization basin, (2) construction of 350 sq.ft. equalization flow pumping station to western side of basin; (3) 1, 250 sq.ft. secondary sedimentation splitter box; (3) 360 sq.ft. RSS pumping station, (4) 2 secondary sedimentation tanks (5,400 sq.ft. each); (5) 280 sq.ft. aeration splitter box, (6) 2 activated sludge tanks; (7) 1,121 sq.ft. blower building; (8) upgrade existing secondary effluent pumping stating; (9) install new piping, and (10) 43,430 cu.yds. of grading (32,000 cu.yds. cut and 11,430 cu.yds fill) located at One William Moffett Place, Santa Barbara County. (AT-V)
b. Application No. 4-10-001 (City of San Buenaventura, Ventura Co.) Application of City of San Buenaventura to conduct repair and replacement work along 500 linear feet of Ventura promenade between Figueroa Street and Ventura Pier which includes replacement of beach access stairway No. 2, replacement of Alcove F, and repair of 150 linear feet of revetment by adding 690 cu.yds. of rock, at City of San Buenaventura, Ventura County. (ADB-V)
d. Application No. 4-10-020 (City of Santa Barbara Airport Dept.) Application of City of Santa Barbara Airport Dept. to implement Goleta Slough tidal restoration project, the final component of airfield safety projects including excavation of tidal basin within existing non-tidal basin and installation of culvert connections to tidal channels located in Goleta Slough south of Santa Barbara Airport, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County. (JJ-V)
10. RECONSIDERATION. See AGENDA CATEGORIES.