4. ENERGY, OCEAN RESOURCES and FEDERAL CONSISTENCY. Report by the Deputy Director on permit waivers, emergency permits, immaterial amendments & extensions, negative determinations, matters not requiring public hearings, and status report on offshore oil & gas exploration & development. For specific information contact the Commission’s Energy, Ocean Resources, and Federal Consistency Division office at (415) 904-5240.
5. DEPUTY DIRECTOR’S REPORT. Report by Deputy Director on permit waivers, emergency permits, immaterial amendments & extensions, LCP matters not requiring public hearings, and on comments from the public. For specific information contact the Commission’s Eureka office at (707) 445-7833.
6. CONSENT CALENDAR (removed from Regular Calendar). See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
7. LOCAL COASTAL PROGRAMS (LCPs) See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
a. San Luis Obispo County LCP Amendment Number SLO-1-11 Part 2 (Agricultural Preserve). Public hearing and action on request by San Luis Obispo County to amend the certified Local Coastal Program to change the land use category for property recently put into agricultural preserves from Rural Lands to Agriculture near Avila Beach in San Luis Obispo County. (MC-SC)
8. NEW APPEALS. See AGENDA CATEGORIES.
a. Appeal No. A-3-SLO-11-021 (California State Parks and Recreation, San Luis Obispo Co.) Appeal by Katrina Dolinsky of San Luis Obispo County decision granting permit with conditions to decision the California Department of Parks and Recreation for construction and operation of five wind air quality monitoring stations for a period of two years in the Oceano Dunes area of San Luis Obispo County. (JB-SC)
a. Application No. 3-11-027 (City of Santa Cruz Beach Management Plan) Application of the City of Santa Cruz to implement their Beach Management Plan affecting Main and Cowell Beaches in the City of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz County. (DR-SC) [POSTPONED]
10. Status Report on Violation Remediation Account (VRA). Report by Commission staff and the State Coastal Conservancy Executive Officer regarding the Violation Remediation Account (VRA) managed by State Coastal Conservancy. (SMH-SF)
Future Meetings: The next meetings of the Coastal Commission are June 15-17, 2011 in Marina del Rey and July 13-15 in San Francisco .