March 5th ,2009
Yolo Fliers Club
17980 County Rd. 94B
Woodland, CA 95695
ALL MEETINGS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Click here to Start
NOTE : Items may be heard in any order pursuant to the determination of the Commission President.
11B. CONTINUED FROM MARCH 4, 2009
11C. CONTINUED FROM MARCH 4, 2009
Motion and Vote (11C)
12. ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS FROM EXECUTIVE SESSION.
13. RECEIPT OF PUBLIC TESTIMONY ON PROPOSED CHANGES TO SUBSECTION (b)(178) OF SECTION 7.50, TITLE 14, CCR, RE: SILVER KING CREEK SPORT FISHING REGULATIONS. (Note: The Commission will consider adoption of the proposed changes at its April 9, 2009, meeting.)
14. RECEIPT OF PUBLIC TESTIMONY ON PROPOSED CHANGES TO SECTION 124, TITLE 14, CCR, RE: HALIBUT TRAWLING. (Note: The Commission will consider adoption of the proposed changes at its April 9, 2009, meeting.)
15. UPDATE ON MARINE LIFE PROTECTION ACT (MPA) REGULATION TIMELINE FOR NORTH CENTRAL COAST STUDY REGION. (Note: Public testimony will be limited to the regulatory timeline at this meeting. Public testimony regarding proposed regulations related to the North Central Coast MPAs is tentatively scheduled for the Commission's April 8, 2009, meeting.)
16. RECEIPT AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION AND THE CALIFORNIA FISH AND GAME COMMISSION JOINT POLICY STATEMENT ON PACIFIC SALMON AND ANADROMOUS TROUT.
Motion and Vote
17. UPDATE AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON THE COMMISSION'S AUGUST 25, 2006, AUTHORIZATION TO PUBLISH NOTICE OF INTENT TO AMEND SECTION 236, TITLE 14, CCR, TO PROHIBIT THE IMPORTATION OF TURTLES AND FROGS FOR THE LIVE ANIMAL MARKET.
18. DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME LEGISLATIVE REPORT UPDATE AND POSSIBLE CONSIDERATION OF COMMISSION POSITIONS ON PROPOSED LEGISLATION.
19. RECEIPT OF DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME INFORMATIONAL ITEMS.
A. RECEIPT OF DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME DIRECTORS REPORT
B. UPDATE ON THE AUTOMATED LICENSE DATA SYSTEM
C. UPDATE ON AQUACULTURE
D. UPDATE ON ENFORCEMENT
20 RECEIPT OF COMMISSION INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
21 SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
A. MARINE RESOURCES COMMITTEE
B. AL TAUCHERS PRESERVING HUNTING AND SPORT FISHING OPPORTUNITIES ADVISORY COMMITTEE
22. RECEIPT OF FEDERAL AGENCIES INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
23. RECEIPT OF LEGAL COUNSEL INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
24. NEW BUSINESS
25. ANNOUNCEMENT OF FUTURE MEETINGS.
*These facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodations for a disability, please contact California Relay Service at 1 (800) 735-2929 (TT) or 1 (800) 735-2922 (Voice) and ask them to contact the California Fish and Game Commission at (916) 653-4899.
** The Commission may break for lunch at approximately 12:00 noon.
NOTE: The public is encouraged to comment on any item on the agenda. In order for the Commission to adequately consider public comments, the public is requested to submit written comments no later than ten days prior to the meeting. Written comments received fewer than ten days preceding the meeting will be submitted to the Commission at the meeting; however, Commission staff is unable to deliver material received one day before and on the day of the meeting to the Commissioners when the meeting is not in Sacramento. Please send your comments to be received no later than two days before the meeting.
If you decide to speak at the Commission meeting, please begin by giving your name and affiliation (if any) and the number of people represented by your organization. Then tell the Commission your concerns in five minutes or less. Time allotted for each agenda item depends upon the number of speakers for each item and the length of the agenda. The Commission is interested in your views; don't worry about how to say them. If several people have spoken, try not to be repetitious. If there are several with the same concerns, please try to appoint a spokesperson. The Commission is particularly interested in the specific reasons you are for or against a proposal because the Commission's decision needs to be based on specific reasons.
If you would like to present handouts/written material to the Commission at the meeting, please provide eight (8) copies.