– MEETING NOTICE –THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE CONSIDERED IN A DIFFERENT ORDER PURSUANT TO THE DETERMINATION OF THE ISB CHAIR. TIMES LISTED ON THE AGENDA ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DELTA INDEPENDENT SCIENCE BOARD, ALL ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS AGENDA, WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESSLY LISTED FOR ACTION, MAY BE DELIBERATED UPON AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ACTION. PUBLIC COMMENT MAY BE LIMITED TO THREE MINUTES PER PERSON.
DELTA INDEPENDENT SCIENCE BOARD MEETING
Thursday, March 16, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST
2nd Floor Conference Room
980 Ninth Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Additional Teleconference Locations:
Nutmeg House, Anegada, British Virgin Islands
The Delta Independent Science Board will discuss its review of the California WaterFix Final EIR/S, public comments received on the Comprehensive Assessment of the Monitoring Enterprise draft planning prospectus, and status of its Water Quality and Delta as an Evolving Place thematic reviews.
March 16, 2017 - 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST
Welcome and Declarations
Delta ISB Chair Report and Business Matters
Delta Stewardship Council Chair and Executive Officer Report
Delta Lead Scientist Report
California WaterFix Final EIR/S Review Discussion
EcoRestore Adaptive Management Program White Paper
- If you have any questions, please contact Martina Koller at (916) 445-5838 or email@example.com
- Members of the public shall be provided an opportunity to address the Delta Independent Scienc Board on any agenda items except closed session items and those items for which the public has already been afforded such opportunity at an earlier meeting. In addition, comments during the Public Comment period shall be limited to matters within the Delta ISB’s jurisdiction and not on the agenda. Reasonable time limits may be established for public comments (Government Code Sections 11125.7).
- Members of the public are encouraged to visit the Delta ISB website at http://deltacouncil.ca.gov/delta_science_program/isb/isb_meetings.html to print the background meeting materials. A limited number of copies of these materials will be available at the meeting.
- If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Office, Delta Stewardship Council at (916) 445-5511, TDD (800) 735-2929.