Streaming Video Home Page
-- AGENDA --
Meeting of the DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL
Thursday, July 22 and Friday, July 23, 2010
Secretary of State’s Office Auditorium
1500 11th Street
Sacramento, California 95814
Click Here to Start
THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE CONSIDERED IN A DIFFERENT ORDER AND HEARD ON EITHER DAY OF THE COUNCIL MEETING PURSUANT TO THE DETERMINATION OF THE COUNCIL CHAIR. TIMES LISTED ON THE AGENDA ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY. AGENDA ITEMS NOTED BELOW WHICH ARE NOT COMPLETED ON JULY 22, WILL BE HEARD ON JULY 23, BEGINNING AT 9 A.M.
At the discretion of the Delta Stewardship Council, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action.
DAY 2: Friday, July 23, 2010 (Please Note: Working Lunch)
- 9:00 -9:05 Call to Order
- 9:05 - 9:10 Roll Call - Establish Quorum (Water Code 85210.5)
- 9:10 - 12:00 Second Draft Interim Plan (Water Code 85084 and Water Code 85300)
Attachment 1: Second Draft Interim Plan
Attachment 2: Summary of July 8, 2010 Meeting of Risk Reduction and Coequal Goals Workgroup
Attachment 3: Delta Activities Timeline
- Levees Panel
- Focused Discussion by Section
- Public Input
NOON Work through Lunch
- 2:00 - 3:00 Administrative Procedures Governing Appeals (Review/Discuss Second Draft - Information Only)
Attachment 1: Second Draft Document containing, "I. Administrative Procedures Governing Appeals; II. Statutory Provisions Requiring Other Consistency Reviews; and III. Other Forms of Review or Evaluation by the Council"
- 3:00 -3:30 Public Comment
- Preparation for Next Council Meeting - Discuss (a) expected agenda items; (b) new work assignments for staff; (c) requests of other agencies; (d) other requests from Council members; and (e) confirm next meeting date.
3:30 p.m. Adjourn
Other Materials included in Binder:
Public Information Officer