Streaming Video Home Page
Click Here to Start
-- Agenda --
Meeting of the DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL
Thursday, September 23, 2010, and Friday, September 24, 2010
Secretary of State’s Office Auditorium
1500 11th Street
Sacramento, California 95814
THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE CONSIDERED IN A DIFFERENT ORDER AND HEARD ON EITHER DAY OF THE COUNCIL MEETING PURSUANT TO THE DETERMINATION OF THE COUNCIL CHAIR. TIMES LISTED ON THE AGENDA ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY. AGENDA ITEMS NOTED BELOW WHICH ARE NOT COMPLETED ON SEPTEMBER 23, WILL BE HEARD ON SEPTEMBER 24, BEGINNING AT 9 A.M.
AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL, ALL ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS AGENDA, WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESSLY LISTED FOR ACTION, MAY BE DELIBERATED UPON AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ACTION.
Carried over from DAY 1:
9. California's Water Supplies and Uses
Presentation and Discussion of Water Supply and Demand
Climate Science, Change, and Adaption Overview
DAY 2: Friday, September 24, 2010, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call - Establish Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)
- California Environmental Water Caucus Presentation of Alternative Plan to Meet Council Mandates
- Report of DSC Committee on Interim Plan - Early Actions (Action http://deltacouncil.ca.gov/delta_council_meetings/september_2010/Item) Motion and Vote
- Delta Plan Development Attachment 1: September 14, 2010, Correspondence from the Office of the Attorney General, Regarding The Delta Stewardship Council's Roles and Responsibilities Under the California Environmental Quality Act Regarding Approval of the Delta Plan Motion and Vote
- Preliminary Schedule
- Preliminary Draft Notice of Preparation
- Comment Process during Delta Plan Development
- Public Comment
- Preparation for Next Council Meeting - Discuss (a) expected agenda http://deltacouncil.ca.gov/delta_council_meetings/september_2010/Items; (b) new work assignments for staff; (c) requests of other agencies; (d) other requests from Council members; and (e) confirm next meeting date.
3:30 p.m. ADJOURN
NOTE: Times listed on the agenda are approximate only. http://deltacouncil.ca.gov/delta_council_meetings/september_2010/Item could be heard earlier or later as business is completed.
Correspondence is posted on the Delta Stewardship Council's website at http://www.deltacouncil.ca.gov/public_involvement/correspondence.html