Streaming Video Home Page
Click Here to Start
Delta Stewardship Council Meeting Materials
-- AGENDA --
Meeting of the DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL
Thursday, November 18, 2010, and Friday, November 19, 2010
West Sacramento City Hall Galleria
1110 West Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento, California 95691
THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE CONSIDERED IN A DIFFERENT ORDER AND HEARD ON EITHER DAY OF THE COUNCIL MEETING PURSUANT TO THE DETERMINATION OF THE COUNCIL CHAIR. TIMES LISTED ON THE AGENDA ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY. AGENDA ITEMS NOTED BELOW WHICH ARE NOT COMPLETED ON NOVEMBER 18, WILL BE HEARD ON NOVEMBER 19, BEGINNING AT 9 A.M.
AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL, ALL ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS AGENDA, WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESSLY LISTED FOR ACTION, MAY BE DELIBERATED UPON AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ACTION.
DAY 1: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Roll Call - Establish a Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)
- Chair's Report
- Executive Officer's Report
- Legislative and Legal Update
- Status of MOU's with Department of Fish & Game and Bay Conservation & Development Commission Motion and Vote
- Adoption of October 28-29, 2010 Meeting Summary (Action Item) Motion and Vote
- Lead Scientist's Report
- Final Recommendations from Early Action Committee Motion and Vote Return to Item Motion and Vote
- Presentation by California Emergency Management Agency (Cal EMA) on the development of an emergency preparedness and response strategy for the Delta region Return to Item
- Delta Plan Development (Note: This item is likely to be continued on Friday but the intent is to discuss Attachments 1, 2 and 3 on Thursday) Motion and Vote
Attachment 1: Delta Emergency Preparedness White Paper
Attachment 2: Delta Land Use/Socioeconomics White Paper
Attachment 3: Final Notice of Preparation
Attachment 4: Comment Matrix for Comments Received from October 16, 2010 through November 5, 2010
- Public Comment
4:30 p.m ADJOURN FOR THE DAY
NOTE: Times listed on the agenda are approximate only. Item could be heard earlier or later as business is completed.
Correspondence is posted on the Delta Stewardship Council's website at http://www.deltacouncil.ca.gov/public_involvement/correspondence.html