Streaming Video Home Page
Click Here to Start
-- AGENDA --
Meeting of the DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL
Thursday, January 27, 2011, and Friday, January 28, 2011
West Sacramento City Hall Galleria
1110 West Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento, California 95691
THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW MAY BE CONSIDERED IN A DIFFERENT ORDER AND HEARD ON EITHER DAY OF THE COUNCIL MEETING PURSUANT TO THE DETERMINATION OF THE COUNCIL CHAIR. TIMES LISTED ON THE AGENDA ARE APPROXIMATE ONLY. AGENDA ITEMS NOTED BELOW WHICH ARE NOT COMPLETED ON JANUARY 27, WILL BE HEARD ON JANUARY 28, BEGINNING AT 9 A.M.
AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DELTA STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL, ALL ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS AGENDA, WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESSLY LISTED FOR ACTION, MAY BE DELIBERATED UPON AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ACTION.
DAY 2: Friday, January 28, 2011, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call - Establish a Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)
- Delta Independent Science Board Report
Attachment 1: Delta Independent Science Board Delta Stressors Workshop Meeting Notice with Agenda
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Presentation on Seismic Risk in the Delta
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Presentation on Ground Water and Subsidence
- Delta Plan Development (Continuation of Agenda Item 10)
- Public Comment
- Preparation for Next Council Meeting – Discuss (a) expected agenda items; (b) new work assignments for staff; (c) requests of other agencies; (d) other requests from Council members; and (e) confirm next meeting date.
3:30 p.m. ADJOURN
NOTE: Times listed on the agenda are approximate only. Item could be heard earlier or later as business is completed.
Correspondence is posted on the Delta Stewardship Council's website at http://www.deltacouncil.ca.gov/public_involvement/correspondence.html
Other Materials Included in Binder:
Western Water Law & Policy Reporter, Volume 15, Number 3, January 2011