| ||11:00 a.m.||1.|| Welcome and Introductions|
| || ||2.|| Roll Call – Establish a Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)|
|Approx. Time: 11:05 a.m.||3.||Closed Executive Session: Litigation (Not Open to the Public) (Action Item) The Council may discuss litigation matters pursuant to Government Code §11126 (e)(2)(A), (e)(2)(B)(i), and/or (e)(2)(C)(i), including: (a) Delta Stewardship Council Cases, Coordinated Proceeding JCCP No. 4758; (b) North Coast Rivers Alliance, et al. v. Delta Stewardship Council, Sacramento County Superior Ct. No. 34-2018-80002898; and (c) Takahashi v. Delta Stewardship Council, Sacramento County Superior Ct. No. 34-2018-00232084. (This closed session is authorized under Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e).)|
|Approx. Time: 11:50 a.m.||4.||Reconvene Open Session|
| || ||5.| Adoption of January 24, 2018 Meeting Summary (Action Item) Motion and Vote
| || ||6.|| Chair’s Report (Information Item)|
| || ||7.|| Executive Officer’s Report|
| || || ||a)|| Legal Update (Information Item)|
| || || ||b)|| Legislative Update (Action Item) |
The Council will discuss current legislation that could affect the Council and/or implementation of the Delta Plan, and may take action to express support, opposition, or seek to amend, any of the bills listed in the monthly Legislative report
Attachment 1: Legislative Report
| || || ||c)|| Council Budget Overview|
Attachment 1: 2019-2020 Delta Stewardship Council Governor’s Budget
| || || ||d)|| Delta Conservancy and Delta Protection Commission Quarterly Update|
Attachment 1: Land Use and Resource Management Plan Fact Sheet
Attachment 2: Staff Draft Land Use and Resource Management Plan: Goals, Objectives, Policies, and Recommendations
| || ||8.|| Performance Measure Dashboard and Guidebook (Information Item)|
Council staff will present the new Delta Plan Performance Measure Dashboard reporting tool and guidebook.
Attachment 1: Performance Measures Guidebook (to be provided at the meeting)
| || ||9.|| Delta Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Strategy (Information Item) |
Council staff will provide an update on the development of the Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Strategy, and seek Council guidance on draft resilience goals.
Attachment 1: Technical Advisory Committee Members
Attachment 2: Draft Delta Climate Change Resilience Goals
| || ||10.|| Public Comment|
| || ||15.|| Preparation for Next Council Meeting|
| || ||ADJOURN|
| ||NOTE: The times for subject discussion, action, or for adjournment, are approximate only. Should the Council complete its business under any agenda item, it will move on to the next agenda item. Should the Council complete its full agenda for a meeting day before the scheduled adjournment time, and no member of the public wishes to provide further testimony, the Council meeting will adjourn early|
- Your comments are important to each member of the Council and staff
- Correspondence received by regular mail or email before 12:00 p.m. the day before a Council meeting will be distributed to members in advance of the meeting and posted on the Council’s website. Correspondence received after 12:00 p.m. or hand delivered at the meeting will be distributed to the members at the start of the meeting or when received, and posted to the website after the meeting.
- Members of the public shall be provided an opportunity to address the Delta Stewardship Council on any agenda item except closed session items and those items for which the public has already been afforded such an opportunity at an earlier meeting. Comments during the public comment period shall be limited to matters within the Council’s jurisdiction. Reasonable time limits may be established for public comments (Government Code Section 11125.7).
- If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact Human Resources, Delta Stewardship Council (916) 445-5511, or TDD (800) 735-2929.
- Additional information can be found on the Delta Stewardship Council’s website at http://deltacouncil.ca.gov/. If you have any questions, please contact Lita Brydie at (916) 445-0769.