CALIFORNIA MLPA INITIATIVE
North Central Coast Regional Stakeholder Group
Click Here To Start
North Central Coast Regional Stakeholder Group, Draft Proposed Meeting
Agenda: October 16-17, 2007
October 16-17, 2007
Gualala Arts Center
46501 Gualala Road
Gualala, CA 95445
here for an Adobe PDF version of this agenda.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting in person or view and
listen to the meeting via simultaneous webcasting on the Internet; an archived
version will be available approximately two days after the meeting. Please visit
the MLPA website at www.dfg.ca.gov/mlpa/meetings.asp
for more information.
Draft Proposed Meeting Agenda
(proposed October 3, 2007)
- Receive MLPA Master Plan Science Advisory Team (SAT) feedback on draft
regional goals and objectives, discuss revisions, and adopt provisional
goals and objectives
- Work groups to present "interim work products: draft option(s) for an
MPA array" and receive North Central Coast Regional Stakeholder Group (NCCRSG)
- Receive presentation of other initial marine protected area (MPA)
- Work groups to revise initial MPA array options for preliminary SAT
- Discuss intended strategy for continued development of MPA array options
Meeting Agenda: Wednesday, October 17
Plenary discussion of draft options for MPA arrays -
Work group breakout sessions to revise "draft options
for MPA arrays" (breakfast provided for NCCRSG members) - 8:30 a.m.
Lunch (provided onsite for NCCRSG members) - 12:00
Work groups and staff confirm text and shapes of draft
options for MPA arrays - 12:45 p.m.
Public comment - 1:45 p.m.
Work groups report back to plenary on draft options for
MPA arrays - 2:00 p.m.
- Turquoise, emerald and jade work groups
16. Discuss strategy for continuing MPA development process
and next steps - 2:45 p.m.
Wrap up and review next steps - 3:15 p.m.
- Confirm any science questions posed
- Review NCCRSG meeting #5 objectives