| ||1.|| Welcome and Introductions|
| || ||2.| Roll Call – Establish a Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)
| ||3.| Adoption of October 24, 2019 Meeting Summary (Action Item) Motion and Vote
| ||4.| Adoption of October 25, 2019 Retreat Summary (Action Item) Motion and Vote
| || ||5.|| Chair’s Report (Information Item)|
| || || ||a)|| Delta Plan Interagency Implementation Committee November Meeting Report Out|
| || ||6.|| Executive Officer’s Report (Information Item)|
| || || ||a)|| Outreach Highlights Report|
The Council will receive a report on the past month’s outreach efforts.
| || || ||b)|| Active Projects List|
The Council will receive a list of the current state, regional, local, and other projects being tracked in the Delta.
| || || ||c)|| Delta Conservancy and Delta Protection Commission Update|
The Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy and Delta Protection Commission will provide updates on their activities relative to the Council.
| || ||7.|| Lead Scientist’s Report (Information Item)|
Dr. John Callaway will report on recent advances in Delta science and research.
| || ||8.|| Delta Watermaster Update (Information Item)|
Delta Watermaster Michael Patrick George will present a report as required by the Delta Reform Act (Water Code §85230(d)).
| || ||9.|| Delta Levees Investments Report (Information Item)|
The Department of Water Resources, Central Valley Flood Protection Board, and Council staff will describe their role with Delta levees and the Memorandum of Understanding, an agreement that coordinates implementation of the Delta Levees Investment Strategy. The Department of Water Resources will also be providing a report summarizing Delta levee expenditures.
| || ||10.|| Public Comment|
| || ||11.|| Preparation for Next Council Meeting|
| || ||ADJOURN|
|NOTE: The times for subject discussion, action, or for adjournment, are approximate only. Should the Council complete its business under any agenda item, it will move on to the next agenda item. Should the Council complete its full agenda for a meeting day before the scheduled adjournment time, and no member of the public wishes to provide further testimony, the Council meeting will adjourn early.|
- Your comments are important to each member of the Council and staff.
- Correspondence received by regular mail or email before 12:00 p.m. the day before a Councilmeeting will be distributed to members in advance of the meeting. Correspondence received after12:00 p.m. or hand-delivered at the meetingwill be distributed to the members at the start of themeeting or when received.
- Members of the public shall be provided an opportunity to address the Delta Stewardship Councilon any agenda item except closed session items and those items for which the public has alreadybeen afforded such an opportunity at an earlier meeting. Comments during the public commentperiod shall be limited to matters within the Council’s jurisdiction. Reasonable time limits may beestablished for public comments (Government Code Section 11125.7).
- If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact Human Resources, DeltaStewardship Council (916) 445-5511, or TDD (800) 735-2929.
- Additional information is available on the Delta Stewardship Council’s website athttp://deltacouncil.ca.gov. If you have any questions, please contact Lita Brydie at (916) 445-0769 or email@example.com.