| ||1.|| Welcome and Introductions|
| || ||2.|| Roll Call – Establish a Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)|
| ||3.||Closed Executive Session: Litigation (Not Open to the Public) (Action Item)|
| || || || ||The Council may discuss litigation matters pursuant to Government Code §11126 (e)(2)(A), (e)(2)(B)(i), and/or (e)(2)(C)(i), including: (a) Delta Stewardship Council Cases, Coordinated Proceeding JCCP No. 4758; (b) North Coast Rivers Alliance, et al. v. Delta Stewardship Council, Sacramento County Superior Ct. No. 34-2018-80002898; and (c) Takahashi v. Delta Stewardship Council, Sacramento County Superior Ct. No. 34-2018-00232084.|
(This closed session is authorized under Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e).)
| || ||4.||Reconvene Open Session|
| || ||5.|
Adoption of November 21, 2019 Meeting Summary (Action Item)
Motion and Vote
| || ||6.|| Chair’s Report (Information Item)|
| || ||7.|| Executive Officer’s Report (Information Item)|
| || || ||a)||Legal Update|
| || || ||b)||Outreach Highlights Report|
The Council will receive a report on the past month’s outreach efforts.
| || || ||c)||Active Projects List|
The Council will receive a list of the current state, regional, local, and other projects being tracked in the Delta.
| || ||8.|| Lead Scientist’s Report (Information Item)|
Dr. John Callaway will report on recent advances in Delta science and research.
| || || ||a)|| 2019 State of the Estuary Report|
Caitlin Sweeney, Director of the San Francisco Estuary Partnership, and Dr. Letitia Grenier, Resilient Landscapes Program Director for the San Francisco Estuary Institute, will provide an overview of the State of the Estuary Report to the Council.
| || ||9.|| Delta Conveyance Update|
Staff from the Department of Water Resources will provide an update on the schedule for the release of environmental documents (e.g., Notice of Preparation) relating to water conveyance infrastructure in the Delta.
| || ||10.|| Delta Plan Performance Measures: 2019 Year in Review (Information Item)|
Council staff will provide an overview of the status of the Delta Plan’s performance measures over the past year.
| || ||11.|| Public Comment|
| || ||12.|| Preparation for Next Council Meeting|
| || ||ADJOURN|
|NOTE: The times for subject discussion, action, or for adjournment, are approximate only. Should the Council complete its business under any agenda item, it will move on to the next agenda item. Should the Council complete its full agenda for a meeting day before the scheduled adjournment time, and no member of the public wishes to provide further testimony, the Council meeting will adjourn early.|
- Your comments are important to each member of the Council and staff.
- Correspondence received by regular mail or email before 12:00 p.m. the day before a Council meeting will be distributed to members in advance of the meeting. Correspondence received after 12:00 p.m. or hand-delivered at the meeting will be distributed to the members at the start of the meeting or when received.
- Members of the public shall be provided an opportunity to address the Delta Stewardship Council on any agenda item except closed session items and those items for which the public has already been afforded such an opportunity at an earlier meeting. Comments during the public comment period shall be limited to matters within the Council’s jurisdiction. Reasonable time limits may be established for public comments (Government Code Section 11125.7).
- If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact Human Resources, DeltaStewardship Council (916) 445-5511, or TDD (800) 735-2929.
- Additional information is available on the Delta Stewardship Council’s website at http://deltacouncil.ca.gov. If you have any questions, please contact Lita Brydie at (916) 445-0769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.