This public comment period is an invitation to members of the community to present issues, thought, or suggestions on matters not
scheduled on this agenda. Comments should be limited to those matters that are within the jurisdiction of the City Council. The Brown Act restricts the Council from taking formal action on matters not published on the agenda. In response to your comments, the Mayor or presiding Council Member may:
- Direct City staff to assist or coordinate with you.
- A Council Member may state a desire to meet with you.
- It may be the desire of the Council to place your issue or matter on a future Council agenda.
Please adhere to the following procedures when addressing the Council:
- Comments should be limited to 3 minutes or less.
- Your comments should be directed to the Council as a whole and not direct to individual Council member
- Slanderous, profane or personal remarks against any Council Member or member of the audience shall not be permitted.