CAMBRIA COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 12:30 PM
1000 Main Street, Cambria, CA 93428
Copies of the staff reports or other documentation relating to each item of business referred to on the agenda are on file in the Office of the District Clerk, available for public inspection during District business hours. The agenda and agenda packets are also available on the CCSD website at www.cambriacsd.org. The District Office hours are Monday - Thursday, and every other Friday from 9:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. Please call 805-927-6223 if you need any assistance. If requested, the agenda and supporting documents shall be made available in alternative formats to persons with a disability. The District Clerk will answer any questions regarding the agenda.
- 1. OPENING
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of Quorum
- Election of Officers
Election of Board of Director Officers Motion and Vote
- Report from Closed Session
- Agenda Review: Additions/Deletions
- 2. PUBLIC COMMENT (Estimated time 30 minutes. At President's discretion additional comments may be heard at the end of the meeting.)
Members of the public may now address the Board on any item of interest within the jurisdiction of the Board but not on its agenda today. In compliance with the Brown Act, the Board cannot discuss or act on items not on the agenda. Each speaker has up to three minutes. Speaker slips (available at the entry) should be submitted to the District Clerk.
- 3. SPECIAL REPORTS (Estimated time 5 Minutes per item)
- FHFRP Member Jo Ellen Butler to provide an update on recent FHFRP activities
- PROS Commissioner Teri Lord to provide an update on recent PROS activities
- 4. PUBLIC SAFETY (Estimated time 5 Minutes per item)
- Sheriff's Department Report
- Cambria Community Services District Fire Department Report
- 5. Manager's Report
- Manager's Report
- Ad Hoc Committees Reporting:
- 6. CONSENT AGENDA (Estimated time: 15 Minutes) Motion and Vote
All matters on the consent calendar are to be approved by one motion. If Directors wish to discuss a consent item other than simple clarifying questions, a request for removal may be made. Such items are pulled for separate discussion and action after the consent calendar as a whole is acted upon.
- CONSIDERATION TO ADOPT THE NOVEMBER 2017 EXPENDITURE REPORT
- CONSIDERATION TO ADOPT THE NOVEMBER 7, 2017 AND NOVEMBER 22, 2017 SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES AND NOVEMBER 16. 2017 REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
- CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION 45-2017 UPDATING THE ASSIGNMENT OF BANKING POWERS FOR THE CAMBRIA COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
- CONSIDERATION OF APPROVAL OF AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO THE MARCH 1, 2017 AGREEMENT FOR CONSULTANT SERVICES WITH TERRAIN GROUP, INC.
- 7. REGULAR BUSINESS (Estimated time: 15 Minutes per item)
- DISCUSSION AND CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTION OF 2018 CCSD REGULAR BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE Motion and Vote
- DISCUSSION AND CONSIDERATION OF FISCAL YEAR 2017/2018 QUARTERLY BUDGET REVIEW
- REVIEW AND DISCUSSION OF THE CAMBRIA COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT BUILDOUT REDUCTION PROGRAM REPORT PREPARED BY THE BUILDOUT REDUCTION PROGRAM CITIZENS' COMMITTEE
- DISCUSSION REGARDING MAINTAINING CURRENT STAFFING LEVELS AT THE CAMBRIA CSD FIRE DEPARTMENT
- DISCUSSION AND CONSIDERATION OF FUNDING ISSUES AND PRIORITIES, INCLUDING OPTIONS FOR SPECIAL TAX ELECTIONS
- 8. FUTURE AGENDA ITEM(S) (Estimated time: 15 Minutes)
Requests from Board members to receive feedback, direct staff to prepare information, and/or request a formal agenda report be prepared and the item placed on a future agenda. No formal action can be taken except to direct staff to place a matter of business on a future agenda by majority vote.
- 9. ADJOURN