DCISC Agenda for the October 20, 2015 Public Meeting
- Robert J. Budnitz
- Peter Lam
- Per F. Peterson
Tuesday & Wednesday, October 20–21, 2015
Edna Conference Room , Embassy Suites Hotel, 333 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, California
(Click for an interactive map.)
This Public Meeting will be broadcast live. Please note that these links are only “live” during the actual meeting.
- Live meeting with agenda – http://www.slospan.org/local_webcast/DCISC/stream_index.htm
- Live meeting without agenda – http://www.slo-span.org/Broadcast/DCISC.asx
- Live meeting audio only – http://www.slo-span.org/Broadcast/DCISCAudio.asx
Public Tour – 10/20/2015 – 8:00 A.M.
Public Tour of Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant to assemble at the PG&E Community Center
(Prior registration and security clearance required of all public participants.)
The Members of the Independent Safety Committee, accompanied by members of the public, will conduct a tour of certain accessible areas of the Diablo Canyon power plant.
Following the tour, or in the alternative if the tour must be cancelled for any reason, the Committee may convene an informal question and answer session at the PG&E Energy Education Center (formerly the PG&E Community Center), 6588 Ontario Road, San Luis Obispo.
Conclude Public Tour.
Afternoon Session – 10/20/2015 – 1:30 P.M.
Anyone wishing to address the Committee on matters not appearing on the Agenda may do so now. The public may comment on any matter listed on the Agenda at the time the matter is being considered by the Committee. There will be a time limit of not more than five minutes for each speaker. No action will be taken by the Committee on matters brought up under this item but they may be referred to staff for further study, response or action. (Please Note: (a) The Committee may consider at any time requests to change the order of a listed agenda item; (b) Information distributed to the Committee at a Public Meeting becomes part of the public record of the DCISC. A copy of written material, pictures, etc. must be provided to the Committee’s Legal Counsel for this purpose.)
Routine items which the Committee can approve with a single motion and vote. A member may request that any item be placed on the regular agenda for separate consideration.
V Action Items
- A. DCISC 25th Annual Report on Safety of Diablo Canyon Operations; July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015: Discussion/Approval Motion and Vote
- B. Update on Financial Matters, Consultant Compensation & Committee Activities during 2015–2016: Discussion/Action
- C. Discussion of Open Items List: Discussion/Action
VI Committee Member Reports and Discussion
- A. Public Outreach, Site Visits and Other Committee Activities; Scheduling and Confirmation of Future Fact-finding Visits and Public Meetings
- B. Documents Provided to the Committee
VII Staff –Consultant Reports & Receive, Approve and Authorize Transmittal of Fact-finding Reports to PG&E
- A. Ferman Wardell: Fact-finding Topics; Report on and Approval of June 10–11, 2015, September 9, and September 29–30, 2015 Fact Finding Reports Motion and Vote
- B. Consultant David C. Linnen: Fact-finding Topics; Report on and Approval of July 29–30, 2015, Fact Finding Report Motion and Vote
- C. Legal Counsel Robert R. Wellington: Administrative, Regulatory and Legal Matters