|I.|| FLAG SALUTE|
|II.|| CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL|
|III.|| PUBLIC COMMENTS: Any member of the public may address the Council for a period not to exceed three minutes on any item of interest not on the agenda within the jurisdiction of the Council. The Council will listen to all communication, but in compliance with the Brown Act, will not take any action on items that are not on the agenda.|
Presentation of Resolutions of Appreciation to the following Outgoing Public Officials, in recognition of their service, dedication and contribution to the San Luis Obispo Region: Note: Resolutions will be provided in the Addendum (December 3rd distribution).
***Note: The recognition for Outgoing State Assembly Member Katcho Achadjian will be presented at approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Congresswoman Lois Capps (24th Congressional District)
- State Assembly Member Katcho Achadjian (35th Assembly District)
- SLOCOG Board Member Frank Mecham (Supervisor, County of San Luis Obispo, District 1)
- SLOCOG Board Member Jim Guthrie (Council Member, City of Arroyo Grande)
- Other outgoing Board members will be recognized in January 2017.
- SLOCOG Executive Director
Caltrans District 5 Director
- General Information
- Update on Measure J results and next steps (scenario actions, w/or w/o passage).
- Results of the Extraordinary Transportation Session.
- Results of Cycle 3 Alternative Transportation Program (ATP) Grant submittals.
|VI.||PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS|
|A-1|| Draft State Route 227 Operations Study (VOICE VOTE – APPROVE THE STAFF RECOMMENDATION AS OUTLINED BELOW). Jeffery Brubaker|
- Approve the Draft SR 227 Operations Study, with the wording changes recommended in the staff report (p. 2).
- Authorize the Executive Director, or designee, to make other minor technical corrections, editorial revisions, and formatting/document design changes prior to publishing the study, and develop planning-level renderings of the proposed improvements.
- Direct staff to present follow-up actions, including proceeding with project development of recommended improvements, in February 2017.
Motion and Vote
|A-2| 2017 Federal Transportation Improvement Program (FTIP) Amendment No. 1
(ROLL CALL – ADOPT THE RESOLUTION APPROVING FORMAL AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO THE 2017 FTIP). John Dinunzio
Motion and Vote
|B-1| Highway 41 Complete Street Feasibility Study
(VOICE VOTE – ACCEPT REPORT) John DiNunzio
Motion and Vote
|B-2||Update on: Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between SLOCOG & Consolidated Transportation Service Agency (CTSA) (Ride-On Transportation) (INFORMATION - RECEIVE). Stephanie Hicks / Ross Peterson, Gridworks Consulting (Consultant)|
|B-3||Draft Active Transportation Partnership Program (ATPP) (VOICE VOTE – APPROVE PROGRAM). John DiNunzio|
|B-4| SLOCOG Active Transportation Program (ATP) Short Term Investment
(VOICE VOTE – SUPPORT PROGRAMMING OPTION A [PAGE B-4-5] AND AMEND INTO THE 2017 FTIP AMENDMENT #1). Richard Murphy
|VIII.||AREA WIDE / AGENCY ISSUES|
|C-1|| FY 2017/2018 Preliminary Overall Work Program (OWP) (VOICE VOTE - CONCEPTUALLY SUPPORT AND DIRECT PREPARATION OF DRAFT OWP AND BUDGET FOR BOARD REVIEW IN FEBRUARY AND ADOPTION IN APRIL). Ronald De Carli|
CONSENT AGENDA (INFORMATION AND ACTION ITEMS – ROLL CALL): The following Items are considered routine and non-controversial by staff and will be approved by one motion if no member of the COG or public wishes an item be removed. If discussion is desired by anyone, the item will be removed from the consent agenda and will be considered separately. Questions of clarification may be made by COG Board members without removal from the Consent Agenda. The recommendations for each item are noted in parenthesis.
Motion and Vote
|D-1||Minutes of Meetings:|
- SLOCOG Minutes – October 12, 2016 (APPROVE).
- Executive Committee Minutes – November 9, 2016 (INFORMATION).
- Social Services Transportation Advisory Council (SSTAC), Technical Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) Minutes, and Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee (TTAC) Minutes – November 30, 2016 (INFORMATION). Note: SSTAC, TTAC & CTAC Minutes will be provided in the Addendum (December 3rd distribution)
|D-2||Year-to-date Financial Report (RECEIVE AND FILE YEAR-TO-DATE FINANCIAL|
STATEMENTS [ATTACHMENTS A AND B]).
|D-3||2016 San Luis Obispo Council of Governments (SLOCOG) Fiscal Audit and Single Audit for Transportation Development Act (TDA) Compliance (ACCEPT REPORT). Lori Kramer|
|D-4| FY 2016/17 SLOCOG Executive Director Employment Contract Amendment
(APPROVE AMENDMENT TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, PROVIDING A 3% MERIT INCREASE EFFECTIVE THE FIRST PAY PERIOD FOLLOWING JANUARY 1, 2017; A ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF $1,456.72 TO COMPENSATE FOR THE COST OF LIVING INCREASE RETROACTIVE TO JULY 1, 2016, AND MODIFY THE SALARY RANGE). Ronald De Carli
Motion and Vote
|D-5||Transit Programming Update: Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP), Proposition 1B, and Rural Transit Funds (RTF)(APPROVE SCHEDULE FOR PROGRAMMING IN FEBRUARY AND APRIL 2017). Tim Gillham|
|D-6||Activity Based (Traffic) Model Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Request for Proposals (RFP) (APPROVE ACTIVITY-BASED MODEL MOU BETWEEN AMBAG, SBCAG, AND SLOCOG; AUTHORIZE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TO RELEASE RFP TOGETHER WITH AMBAG AND SBCAG TO PROCURE SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CENTRAL COAST SUPRAREGIONAL ACTIVITY-BASED MODEL FRAMEWORK). James Worthley|
|D-7||Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Update (INFORMATION). Daniel Audelo|
|D-8||North Coast Scenic Byway Interpretive Signs Project – Construction Phase (AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR AND SELECT A CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING CONSULTANT FOR THE GATEWAY MONUMENTS PROJECT). Jeffery Brubaker|
|D-9||SLOCOG Personnel and Benefits Policy and Procedure Updates (APPROVE UPDATED SLOCOG PERSONNEL AND BENEFITS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES). Tessa Betz|
|D-10||First Amended Declaration of Intention to Surplus and Sell Real Property (APPROVE STAFF RECOMMENDATION AS OUTLINED BELOW). Peter Rodgers|
- Adopt Resolution 16-___ as First Amended Declaration of Intention to Surplus and Sell SLOCOG-Owned Real Property.
- Authorize President to sign the Resolution.
- Set a date of February 1, 2017 to auction the property.
- Direct the Clerk of the Board to publish legal notices of the auction.
- Authorize Shauna Dragomir, County Real Property Manager to collect sealed written bids and designate her as SLOCOG’s agent and Real Property Negotiator for the surplus and sale of the property.
|D-11||Central Coast Origin-Destination Survey (RECEIVE INFORMATION). James Worthley|
|D-12||Correspondence, Press Releases and News Articles (INFORMATION). Ronald De Carli|
|E-1||Closed Session: Personnel: Executive Director’s Annual Performance Evaluation (Government Code Section 54957(b)).|
|X.|| BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS|
|Next SLOCOG Board meeting: January 4, 2017|