Public Hearing and Adoption of Proposed Resolution No. 2016-347, Collecting Fiscal Year 2015-16 from the Community of Oceano Wastewater and Delinquent Charges on the County Property Tax Roll
Motion and Vote
- Receive a presentation from District staff on proposed Resolution No. 2016-347;
- Conduct a public hearing;
- Determine whether a majority protest exists; and
- Consider adopting Resolution No. 2016-347 to collect wastewater and delinquent charges on the County Property Tax Roll.
|6B.| Information Technology Integration into Wastewater Operations
1. Hear a presentation and demonstration of recently completed and deployed IT integration project for our wasterwater operations; and
2. Receive and File Report
|6C.|| Proposed Draft Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-17 Budget|
- Receive a presentation on a proposed Draft Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-17 beginning July 1, 2016;
- Provide staff with Board member feedback and direction, as appropriate; and
- Direct staff to return to the June 1, 2016 Board meeting with a Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-17 for consideration and adoption.
|6D.|| Update on Homeless Issue and Impact of Trash on District and Surrounding Properties.|
- Hear an update on District efforts working with the Oceano neighborhood near our facility, on the homeless sand transit population, and the impacts of trash/debris on District and surrounding properties.
- Direct staff, as appropriate, to expend time and resources to assist with future cleanups.