|9:30 a.m.||1.|| Welcome and Introductions|
| || ||2.|| Roll Call – Establish a Quorum (Water Code §85210.5)|
| || ||3.|| Walking Tour of Big Break Regional Shoreline|
Staff from the East Bay Regional Parks District will guide the Council on a walking tour of the Big Break Regional Shoreline. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
| || ||4.|| Workshop: Review of Preliminary Draft Narrative, Revised Draft Policies and Recommendations, and Performance Measures for the Ecosystem Amendment (Information Item)|
The Councilmembers will discuss and provide feedback to staff on a draft of the amendment to Chapter 4 of the Delta Plan, including proposed narrative, policies and recommendations, performance measures, and appendices.
| || ||5.|
Adoption of May 23, 2019 Meeting Summary (Action Item)
Motion and Vote
| ||6.|| Chair’s Report (Information Item)|
| || ||7.|| Executive Officer’s Report (Information Item) |
| || || |
| || || ||a)|| Legislative Update (Action Item) |
The Council will discuss current legislation that could affect the Council and/or implementation of the Delta Plan, and may take action to express support, opposition, or seek to amend, any of the bills listed in the monthly Legislative report.
| || ||8.|| Lead Scientist’s Report (Information Item)|
Dr. Callaway will report on recent advances in Delta research. Dr. Callaway will also discuss the Delta Independent Science Board Monitoring Workshop and the Delta Conservation Adaptive Management Action Strategy
| || ||9.|| Public Comment|
| || ||10.|| Preparation for Next Council Meeting|
| || ||ADJOURN|
|NOTE: The times for subject discussion, action, or for adjournment, are approximate only. Should the Council complete its business under any agenda item, it will move on to the next agenda item. Should the Council complete its full agenda for a meeting day before the scheduled adjournment time, and no member of the public wishes to provide further testimony, the Council meeting will adjourn early|
- Your comments are important to each member of the Council and staff.
- Correspondence received by regular mail or email before 12:00 p.m. the day before a Council meeting will be distributed to members in advance of the meeting and posted on the Council’s website. Correspondence received after 12:00 p.m. or hand delivered at the meeting will be distributed to the members at the start of the meeting or when received, and posted to the website after the meeting.
- Members of the public shall be provided an opportunity to address the Delta Stewardship Council on any agenda item except closed session items and those items for which the public has already been afforded such an opportunity at an earlier meeting. Comments during the public comment period shall be limited to matters within the Council’s jurisdiction. Reasonable time limits may be established for public comments (Government Code Section 11125.7).
- If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact Human Resources, Delta Stewardship Council (916) 445-5511, or TDD (800) 735-2929.
- Additional information can be found on the Delta Stewardship Council’s website at http://deltacouncil.ca.gov/. If you have any questions, please contact Lita Brydie at (916) 445-0769