|Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board|
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 15, 2021, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 16, 2021, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Video and Teleconference Meeting Only
No Physical Meeting Location
(Authorized by and in furtherance of
Executive Orders N-29-20 and N-33-20.)
- Video and Teleconference Meeting During COVID-19 Emergency: As a result of the COVID-19 emergency and the Governor’s Executive Orders to protect public health by limiting public gatherings and requiring social distancing, this meeting will occur solely via remote presence.
- Persons wishing to provide public comment on specific items on the agenda or during the public forum on matters not on this agenda must complete an electronic comment card by 12:00 noon, Friday, April 9, 2021. This deadline is intended to allow sufficient time to plan for and manage public comment in an effort to ensure everyone wishing to comment has an opportunity to do so. The comment card and instructions are available at the following website along with additional information about participating via the remote video conference public meeting:
- Public comment is typically limited to three minutes unless otherwise approved by the Board Chair, and the Board Chair may need to adjust the amount of time each speaker has to ensure everyone has an opportunity to provide public comment. Requests for extra time to provide public comment need to be sent to the Clerk to the Board at RB3- CommentLetters@waterboards.ca.gov by 12:00 noon, Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Agricultural Order 4.0 (Item 3) Ex Parte Communications Disclosure and Quiet Period Requirements: Ex parte communications are allowed in this matter, subject to the disclosure requirements of Water Code section 13287, as explained in http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/laws_regulations/docs/exparte.pdf.
Any communications between interested persons and Board members (other than at a noticed Board meeting where proposed Agricultural Order 4.0 is on the agenda or submitted as a comment letter in compliance with this or another public notice) must be disclosed by the interested person within seven working days of the communication. Disclosure forms are available at https://www.waterboards.ca.gov/centralcoast/publications_forms/forms/docs/cent ral_coast_disclosure.pdf.
- Pursuant to the Central Coast Water Board’s direction on January 31, 2020, ex parte communications are prohibited for a period beginning 14 days before the Board meeting at which proposed Agricultural Order 4.0 is scheduled for Board action (i.e., starting on March 31, 2021). If the Central Coast Water Board does not take action during the scheduled meeting date, the ex parte communications prohibition will be lifted. The prohibition on ex parte communications will be reinstated for 14 days before the day of the Board meeting to which the decision is continued.
|Items are numbered for identification purposes only and may be considered out of order. Items scheduled for the first or second days of a three-day meeting may be delayed or continued to the next day(s) of the meeting. Closed session items may be considered on any day.|
|Wednesday and Thursday, April 14-15, 2021, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Note: the first two days of the meeting will be devoted to Item 3, consideration of proposed Agricultural Order 4.0 and a proposed resolution certifying the Environmental Impact Report for Agricultural Order 4.0.|
| ||1.|| Roll Call|
[Clerk to the Board, 805/549-3140, RB3-CommentLetters@waterboards.ca.gov]
| ||2.|| Introductions|
[Matthew Keeling, Executive Officer, 805/549-3140,
|Waste Discharge Requirements|
| ||3.|| Consideration of Proposed Order No. R3-2021-0040, General Waste Discharge Requirements for Discharges from Irrigated Lands (Ag Order 4.0) and Proposed Resolution No. R3-2021-0039 certifying the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for Ag Order 4.0|
[Elaine Sahl, 805/542-4645, Elaine.Sahl@waterboards.ca.gov; Diane Kukol, 805/542-4637, Diane.Kukol@waterboards.ca.gov; Paula Richter, 805/549-3865, Paula.Richter@waterboards.ca.gov]
Public comment for this item will be heard on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, starting first thing in the morning after a brief introduction. Staff presentations and Board deliberation will follow public comment.
An interpreter will be available to translate into Spanish and to translate statements made in Spanish into English.
Un intérprete estará disponible para traducir al español y para traducir las declaraciones hechas en español al inglés.
Note: the attachments are available on the Central Coast Water Boards website at: https://www.waterboards.ca.gov/rwqcb3/water_issues/programs/ag_waivers/ag_ord er4_renewal.html
| || || ||Attachment 1: Proposed Order No. R3-2021-0040 (Agricultural Order 4.0)|
| || || || ||a.||Attachment A: Findings to Proposed Order No. R3-2021-0040|
| || || || ||b.||Attachment B: Monitoring and Reporting Program to Proposed Order No. R3-2021-0040|
| || || || ||c.||Attachment C: Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Definitions to Proposed Order No. R3-2021-0040|
| || || || ||Attachment 2: Proposed Resolution No. R3-2021-0039 (EIR Certification)|
| || || || ||a.||Attachment A: Proposed General Waste Discharge Requirements for Discharges from Irrigated Lands (Agricultural Order), Final Environmental Impact Report|
| || || || || ||i.||Volume 1 – Main Body|
| || || || || ||ii.||Volume 2 – Appendices|
| || || || || ||iii.||Volume 3 – Comments and Responses to Comments on the Draft Environmental Impact Report and Draft Agricultural Order 4.0|
| || || || ||b.||Attachment B: CEQA Findings|
| || || || ||Attachment 3: Public comment letters received during the public comment period on the Revised Agricultural Order 4.0|
| || || || ||Attachment 4: Response to comments on the Revised Agricultural Order 4.0|
| || || || || |